OLE LYNGGAARD COPENHAGEN is an international fine jewellery brand devoted to unique design and exquisite craftsmanship. As one of Scandinavia’s leading luxury brands, our family-run business operates with retailers in 24 countries and a webshop shipping fine jewellery to every corner of the globe. As such, we are increasingly experiencing significant international growth.
We are looking for a high skilled trained Goldsmith to join our development department in Copenhagen. You will be part of an in-house development department with very dedicated and talented profiles of: Master goldsmiths, jewellery technicians, technical assistants, 3D graphic designers and goldsmith trainees.
As a goldsmith in the development department, your main responsibility will be to develop master models according to the designers wishes and visions with the rest of the development team.
The Key Responsibilitiesin your Role:
- Create high accurate and detailed masters from the designers’ideas, either in wax or directly in precious metals.
- Ensuringthat quality is aligned with the required specifications.
- Making sure that masters will result in correct target sizes and weights.
- Give technical input on how to solve issues and to develop new innovative jewelry production techniques.
- Working closely together with the production goldsmithsto ensure a smooth and high–qualityproduction.
- You will report directly to Head of Product development and Quality.June2021
Your main Qualifications:
- Trained Goldsmith/ Bench Jewellerwith minimum 3 years work experience from similar position.
- A deep passion for jewellery, precious materials,and technical solutions.
- Experience with working in and sculpting in wax.
- Senseand flair for the 3–dimensional and balances when shaping/making jewellery.
- Experience with setting stones and working with micro pave settings.
- Technical flairand understanding.
We offer you the chance to be part of a growing, global business in one of the most amazing trades in the world. You will be a treasured member of a passionate, cross–functional jewellery development and quality team of self–driven individuals, who are also dedicated team players. In our non–hierarchal company structure, you will have a lot of professional freedom and ample opportunity to show off your talents.
If you are interested, please email your motivation, an updated resumé, a recent photograph to email@example.com. For further in–depth questions please call: Head of product development Johannes Berg, Phone: 004522924191 For more information about OLE LYNGGAARD COPENHAGEN, please visit www.olelynggaard.com.
All inquiries are treated confidentially,and the job opening is active as long as we run the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.